Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic Situation and the ever changing guidance and restrictions concerning working under this situation, we have had to cancel “Live Instructor Led Classroom” Training for the near future.
We will offer the "classroom" portion of the training as a "Live Online Instructor Led Class" as detailed below.
Custom Classroom Training chosen by the Customer!
Custom Electrical Training
This training is designed to add to the skills and knowledge of the electrician by providing classroom training on the chosen topics.
Sample Topics to Choose From:
- Electrical Safety
- Electrical Circuits
- Electrical Theory
- Intro to NEC
- Device Boxes
- Hand Bending Conduit
- Raceways and Fittings
- Conductors and Cables
- Electrical Construction Drawings
- Residential Electrical Services
- Electrical Test Equipment
- Alternating Current (AC)
- Motors: theory and applications
- Plus more......
Craft Instructor Training
This training is designed to take a craftsman at their trade and help them to become a better instructor. We utilize the NCCER (ICTP) Instructor Certification and Training Program curriculum to teach technical professionals how to be instructors within their areas of expertise.
Class Training Topics:
- Introduction to Craft Training using the NCCER Training model
- How Learning Occurs
- Communication for Learning
- Leadership and Group Dynamics
- Administration and Classroom Management
- Using Materials and texts such as the NCCER Contren Learning series
- Teaching Strategies
- Instructional Aids
- Evaluation Techniques
- Giving a short presentation
Need More Information? Contact Dan Dudley Today!